IT'S ALL ABOUT HOPE + LOVE + WORSHIP + JUSTICE ...AND COFFEE

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOPE + LOVE + WORSHIP + JUSTICE ...AND COFFEE
The I-Heart Revolution

Friday, January 1, 2010

UCCP [CYF] Conference



4 days, 3 nights.
Days full of riddles and meanings of how God responded in me.

December 27-30 was the CYF 3rd annual Conference, and it was indeed a wonderful experience of how the presence of God leads us to a place of many people worshipping together in one Truth AND ONE VOICE ...GOD.

Anyway, I have quoted a verse from I Corinthans to my way journey to the conference and it says,

"And now these remains. Faith , Hope and Love...But the greatest of these is LOVE"
-I Corinthians 13.13


The verse hasa simple yet placed a big impact to my life;
Faith...in God's will and purpose.
Hope...in God's Promise.
Love...to God and to His people.


Happy Holidays and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment