IT'S ALL ABOUT HOPE + LOVE + WORSHIP + JUSTICE ...AND COFFEE

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOPE + LOVE + WORSHIP + JUSTICE ...AND COFFEE
The I-Heart Revolution

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Albertine; In my Playlist [-music-] {Certainly Randoms}






just a rush on [what's-on-my-mind] thing. well, finally exams is over. anyway, I spend my time in here reading a book from J.K Rowling [maybe you'll already know the title]...and of course my greatest sweet escape in this panoramic world, i spent my time...in Music with Brooke Fraser, such a great musician with poetic, well-written songs, angelic voice, simple yet elegant fashion. How I love to sit and relax, chill with her awesome songs. I'm currently listening all songs in her album "Albertine" . I love the tunes of "C.S Lewis song", "Hosea's wife", and "Love is waiting"...and many more. The album is "Christian", edgy and modern, simple yet stunning, and a perfect gift.

If you can grab a copy of the album...then do patience..do YouTube..


Track List




Shadowfeet
-->
Deciphering Me
-->
Love, Where Is Your Fire?
-->
Love Is Waiting
-->
Albertine
-->
C.S. Lewis Song
-->
Epilogue
-->
Faithful
-->
Seeds
-->
Hosea's Wife
-->
Thief, The
-->
Hymn

No comments:

Post a Comment